The Best Ingredients From Nature
Nature is a powerful force. So are the natural ingredients in our products! Our formulas use plant-based active ingredients that effectively tackle your pet's skin and coat issues, so you can be confident about what goes in their body.
All kin+kind products are:
- Vet Formulated: Each and every Ingredient, including every essential oil, is vet approved to ensure effective and safe concentrations for your pet. Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty free.
- Made in the USA: Every kin+kind bottle is lovingly mixed, labeled, and shipped by the hands of our employees paid a responsible, living wage in our certified USDA organic facility.
- No Nasty Stuff: To ensure the highest level of safety, we avoid harmfull chemicals to help dogs and cats live their best lives, as nature intended.
You love your pet. You hate their accidents. We can help! Our advanced plant technology eliminates even the toughest, stinkiest, hardest set odors. So let your pets play. kin+kind will safely clean, nourish, and shine your wood floors and surfaces without leaving a slippery residue.
- Remove Odors: Naturally derived zinc salt from castor oil seed absorbs and destroys odor causing molecules.
- Certified USDA Biobased: Made with natural and renewable resources and no harmful chemicals. That means it's good for your pets and for the planet!
- Natural Citrus: Orange peel oil combined with distilled lemon water gives a fresh and clean fragrance.
Steam Distilled Orange Water, Coconut Soap (Coco Glucoside), Denatured Alcohol, Banana (Musa Sapientum) Extract Enzyme, Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel Oil, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Oil, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi) Peel Oil, Zinc Salts (Sodium Zinc Polyitaconate), Castor (Ricinoleate) Oil, Sodium Salt (Trisodium Hydrogendicarbonate), Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
How to use:
Do a quick spot test - if the spray doesn't stain, you're good to go! Wipe up any visible mess, then spray lots on and around the problem area. Leave for five minutes so that the active ingredients can do their job. Quick wipe & you're done. If the stain is old, you may need to reapply & scrub a bit.